What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to the all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, The Fresh Food Company. All unused meals expire at the end of every semester.
Bonus BucksBonus Bucks may be used at any of the food courts, coffee shops, and convenience stores. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Unused Bonus Bucks roll over from fall to spring semester and expire at the end of the spring semester.
Dining DollarsIf you run out of Bonus Bucks you can add Dining Dollars to your account. Dining Dollars can be used at all of the same locations as Bonus Bucks. Dining Dollars do not expire unless the student’s account is unused for 18 months.
Guest MealsJag Pass 175, Jag Pass 300 and Jag Pass 450 meal plans include 10 guest meals per semester to use when a friend or family member visits campus.
Grab & Go MealsStudents with a Jag Pass plan have access to grab & go meals. Each weekday class is in session, anyone with a Jag Pass can swipe their jag card once a day at P.O.D. Market in the Student Center to get a complete grab & go meal, which consists of a sandwich or salad, a bag of chips, and a fountain drink.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: request a reusable to-go box during the first two weeks of classes when you swipe in at the Fresh Food Company.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes, Bonus Bucks and Dining Dollars balance:
- On the GET Mobile app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location.
- Visit the meal plan office in Student Center #232, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Bonus Bucks or Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars here.